To provide a safe and fun athletic environment for players to use futsal as a way to develop themselves as players and to grow as individuals.
Joga Futsal Santa Barbara was started in 2014 and is sanctioned by U.S. Youth Futsal and affilated with US Soccer. We are proud to be the first futsal league in Santa Barbara and are excited to watch this new sport spread throughout the Santa Barbara and surrounding communities. We work with a wide range of ages and organize clinics and camps based on age and level. We train kids as young as 3 years old in our clinics, and go up to adults who can join our competitive leagues.
- Skill development, ball control, movement on and off the ball, and quick decision-making abilities.
- Teamwork, strong work ethic, good sportsmanship, and healthy competition.
HOW WE DO THIS
- Coaches who's goals are to help kids get better and encourage them to challenge themselves.
- US Soccer certified referees who understand the rules as well as spirit and art of the game.
- Matching teams of similar skill in appropriate divisions and age groups.
- Use excellent facilities and equipment.
From all of us at Joga Futsal SB we are commited to provide nothing but outstanding service from everyone involved with Joga Futsal SB and we ask that players and parents respect our mission and help us by promoting the key components of sportsmanship and fair play to benefit everyone involved. Thank you!